27th April 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write a entrance exam to get seat for B.Sc Nursing course in Guwahati regional colleges? Is there a possibility to get direct admission or not?

I wanted to join regional college( B.Sc nursing) of Guwahati. I wanted to know about d entrance exam of there and can't I get direct admission there?? Please answer as fast as possible. I require the information soon in order to start applying for the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in IBPS exam for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  2. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  4. How to write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. How may I get the details of entrance exam for M.Sc? Is it necessary to write entrance exam to get seat in M.Sc course?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure in Guwahati regional nursing college
  8. What is the fee structure of regional nursing college of Guwahati?
  9. How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?
  10. How can I write medical exam after BSc Nursing? Which exam should I write? How much fee should I pay for that?
  11. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  12. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing?
  14. Can I get admission for direct 3rd year MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  15. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  16. Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?
  17. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  18. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
9th May 2015, 11:35 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Do I need to write a entrance exam to get seat for B.Sc Nursing course in Guwahati regional colleges? Is there a possibility to get direct admission or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to join regional college( B.Sc nursing) of Guwahati. I wanted to know about d entrance exam of there and can't I get direct admission there?? Please answer as fast as possible. I require the information soon in order to start applying for the colleges.
Sir actually written exams are generally given in order to get the admission in some of the reputed government colleges otherwise there is no need as such if you are interested in private colleges.

There can be a chance as you can take admission directly through management seats.

1. You need an acquaintance it would lead you to the admission without as much donation fee.

2. If you have good percentage marks

3. Otherwise you can take with donation
23rd May 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to write a entrance exam to get seat for B.Sc Nursing course in Guwahati regional colleges? Is there a possibility to get direct admission or not?

Can I join bsc nursing directly without any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?