28th April 2015, 11:04 AM
narraanil

Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering having 85% marks in 12th class?

I completed my 12 class with 850 marks out of 1000 i did not retain any enterance exam i would like to complete aeronautical course is it possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 73%?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  8. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  9. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  11. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  12. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  13. How can I become an aeronautical engineering after doing class 12th
  14. How much marks are needed to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  15. How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?
  16. Details about the marks criteria for Aeronautical Engineering students? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  17. How to do Aeronautical Engineering course after scoring 90% marks in 12th and 12126 in EAMCET
  18. How many marks are required for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
25th May 2015, 01:49 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering having 85% marks in 12th class?

See, for the aeronautical engineering you can either do it from the IIT's but for that you have to crack the JEE exam. Also, there are many private institutions and colleges which conduct their own entrance exam through which also, you can pursue this engineering.

Below i have provided a list of such colleges. Some of these in the list take the candidates on the basis of their own entrance test and some consider the AIEEE score for selection of the candidates.

> School of Aeronautics, Palam, New Delhi
> Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
> Pune Institute for Aeronautics & Computer Science (PIACS)
> Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Studies
> Universal College of Engineering & Research.
> Samarth Engineering College.
> Government College of Engineering - Pune.
> Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
> School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
> G.H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pune
> ACS College of Engineering
> SOMS(IITM) School of Management Studies.
> Institute of Aeronautical And Marine Engineering (IAME)
> Academy of Aviation & Engineering, Bangalore (AAE B)
> Acharya Institute of Technology
> Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
> Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?