29th April 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Teacher in any Senior Secondary School for B.A. graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.A. and I want to
join as a Teacher in Senior Secondary Schools?
Can you please provide me the procedure for joining?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  2. Qualifications required for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Senior Secondary School without documents?
  5. Details of senior secondary school entrance exam date? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Best school for me having 92% in High School?
  7. Best Schools in Chandigarh for 11th Class?
  8. Can I get admission in I.Com after scoring 56% in board exam of ICSE board?
  9. What is the last date of B.Ed entrance exam form sale?
  10. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  11. Courses available in India for Senior Secondary School Certified Nigerian?
  12. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  13. How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed after graduating in Microbiology and PG in food processing and nutrition science?
  15. When the application form for admission in Government Model Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh will be released?
  16. Am I eligible for CTET exam after doing bachelors and masters in maths
  17. Minimum marks required to crack CPT?
  18. Website links for CBSE affiliated schools in Kota?
9th May 2015, 10:47 AM
tyson helper

Default Re: Procedure to become a Teacher in any Senior Secondary School for B.A. graduate?

If you want to become a teacher in any senior secondary school just search the vacancies for the jobs in senior secondary school and then apply there with you resume attach a xerox of your certificate and if they are interested in you they will call you for the interview and if you are able to clear the interview then you be selected for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?