29th April 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?

Hello Sir,
I want my daughter to transfer
in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School.
She has completed her 6th standard and for
admission in class 7th what is the requirements?
Please let me know the admission procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  2. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  3. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  4. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  5. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  7. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  8. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  9. Admission at Sri Sathya Sai Secondary residential high school?
  10. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  11. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  12. Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School
  13. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  14. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  15. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  16. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  17. Admitting daughter to Class-V in Sri Sathya School at Purthaparthi?
  18. B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University after 12th standard? Any entrance test? fees?
1st May 2015, 05:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?

To get 7th standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, first you have to apply for admission. You can get the "application form" directly from school admission office or by sending a DD of Rs.100(state bank of India) in favour of
Principal,
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,
Prasanthi Nilayam (code no: 2786)

You can send the DD from 1st January to 15th February in the year, in which admission is sought. After receiving application form, you should fill up and send or submit it at the above specified address by March 1st. Then the school authorities will review your application and they will inform you, if your application is selected for admission.
1st May 2015, 07:22 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?

Admissions to Class I (Boys & Girls) and Class XI (Boys & Girls) of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,VidyaGiri, PrasanthiNilaym, Ananthapur Dist. Andhra pradesh- 515134 for academic Year 2015-16 will take place in June 2015.

The medium of instruction will be English and the school will be wholly residential school.

Prospectus and Application forms

Prospectus and Application forms can be obtained from the following

The office of Sri SathyaSai Higher Secondary School,PrasanthiNilayam ,Puttaparthi

(or)

Can be downloaded from our website: www.ssshss.edu.in .

The downloaded filled in application should be sent along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Principal, Sri SathyaSai Higher Secondary School”on STATE BANK OF INDIA ,Puttaparthi Branch (CODE no:2786) for the value of Rs.100/- with selfaddressed envelope (Size: 15 cm x 24 cm) .

Principal
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone No: 08555-289289

For more details: www.ssshss.edu.in/

Please find the admission notice below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADMISSION_NOTICE_2015.pdf(88.0 KB, 167 views)
1st May 2015, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 7th standard for your daughter at Sri Sathya Sai School, your daughter must have completed 6th standard from a recognised school and she must have attained the minimum age of 10 1/2 years and must not exceed more than the maximum age of 11 1/2 years. The date of birth recorded in the Transfer Certificate which is obtained from your old school is considered as a proof of age confirmation. By obtaining the application form from the school and filling up with your personal details, you need to submit it in the school before March 1st in which year the admission is sought.
4th November 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have a doubt that how students will be selected after sending their application forms either by considering academic standards or lottery system? Will there be any entrance exam for admission to seventh standard?
12th July 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

My children aged 12 is eligible to admit in school peasants nilayamt5th class selection procedure any written test
10th November 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sai Ram, A boy, 11 years old, from Kathmandu Nepal wants to study in Swami's school in grade 7. He is a real devotee of our Swami. He is poor and parents can't support to his schooling. He goes to sai center everyday without fail. he does not have any interest in studying other than Baba. Please kindly inform me what is the procedure to enroll. We all think that he needs to go to Swami's school where he will find what he is looking for. He would be delighted. Please kindly write me on email, [email protected] Thank you for your time.
27th December 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sairam, my daughter of 12 years old,want to study in Sri Satya Sai Higher Secondary school in 7th standard . She is devotee of Swami ,she regularly goes to balvikash and knows most of prayer.She doesn't pay attention in her study she only concentrates on bhajan. So,our family member think if she studies at swami school she will improve a lot . If there is any online admission please write or inform me through email:[email protected] for your time . Jai Sai Ram
5th June 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed 7th standard in icsc school. Her date of birth as per school certificate is 01 11 2004.
she is student of VALVIKASH. She wants to take admission in to class 8 in BABA SCHOOL at prasanti nilayam. We as parents want
to enroll her in your school. Kindly let us know the procedure so that we can better be guided by discipline of swami.my [email protected]. Thanking you for sparing time, jai sai ram
22nd February 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I ARTI DORA FROM ORISSA THIS YEAR APPEAR 9TH EXAM. I WANT ADMISSION IN YOUR SCHOOL IN XI (ARTS). HOW I AM PREPARE FOR ADMISSION & ENTRANCE EXAM
24th June 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Myson is in 8th std now and I pray to Swami ardently for his admissions in Parthy for class 11th. Please guide me with procedures and mandates.

My email id is [email protected]
22nd November 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 8th standard. DOB is 05-11-2007 .she is intrested studying 9th class in sss school.so please explain admition prosidure.thank you . oom Sai Ram
14th January 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 8th standard. DOB is 25-12-2004 .she is intrested studying 9th class in sss school.so please explain admition prosidure.thank you . oom Sai Ram
27th May 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I'm from MP. I want admission for my daughter
She is currently studying in 6th standard and wants admission in class 7th . What are the requirements?
Please let me know the admission procedure also.
27th May 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Neeraj Namdeo from khandwa, M.P.
My daughter wants to take admission
She is currently studying in 6th standard and for
admission in class 7th what is the requirements?
Please let me know the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?