30th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Which country can provide dentist job after completion of MA BDS?

Which country can provide dentist job after completion of MA BDS? Is there any extra course we need to do in abroad to get the job? Can someone please refer me for the job in some country if possible? What should be done to make sure that I will get the job soon?

7th May 2015, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country can provide dentist job after completion of MA BDS?

There is job opportunities for dentists in every country owing to the fact that people of every nation across the globe suffer from tooth problems. There is no extra course needed to be done in order to get a job in abroad. You can get a job with your MA BDS degree as well; there is no problem. However, you need to clear a screening exam to prove that you have the ability to practice and have adequate knowledge to practice in the concerned nation. Every country conducts its own screening test. So you need to clear the screening test of the concerned country to get the license to practice in that country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?