30th April 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.A.(Geography) in Hindi Medium in Calcutta University?

Hello,
In this year I have written my 12th Board exam.
Now I want to to B.A. in Geography but from
Hindi Medium because my English is very week.
So, kindly tell me Calcutta University allows
Graduation in Hindi Medium?

Related Questions:
  1. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  2. Where can I get M.As. books in Hindi Medium?
  3. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  4. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  5. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  6. Am I eligible for CS in Hindi medium? I've completed my B.A in Hindi medium
  7. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  8. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune
  9. How may I do B.A in Hindi through correspondence? I've done my B.A part-I in Hindi medium at a university in Jabalpur
  10. List of Hindi Medium Colleges in Mumbai where I can do B.Ed after completing B.A in Hindi?
  11. WBSSC TET exam sample question papers in Bengali Language? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study M.A.(English) for B.A.(General) student of Calcutta University?
  13. How may I choose University offering M.Ed program in Hindi medium?
  14. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  15. Can I give CA exam from Hindi Medium? What is the procedure to apply for this course? I have completed my graduation from Hindi Medium
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  18. Can i do Ph.D economy in Hindi Medium in Pune University?
2nd May 2015, 08:37 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.A.(Geography) in Hindi Medium in Calcutta University?

It is the fact that Calcutta University offers BA in Geography and a candidate willing to study in English or Hindi may give preference of medium of study when apply for admission in the university because it depends on the candidate whatever he/she chooses about medium of study because both Hindi and English mediums are available in Calcutta University and you need to choose when you fill up application form for admission in this university.

The procedure is simple, first of all you need to read complete brochure and prospectus of university about UG courses offered and other instructions are also given in the prospectus so read carefully then you will find that a candidate may opt any medium between Hindi and English to study but priority must be given in application form so you also have to do the same and while filling up online application form for admission provide medium of study in Hindi.

Calcutta University is a very good platform to study for a candidate who could not continue study or unable to attend classes everyday so it supports a lot and being a recognized university, certificates of this university are accepted in entire India.

There are some other universities which offers BA Geography in Hindi medium and if you want then you can change your preference of university and may jump to another university :

University of Allahabad
Nalanda University
University of Rajasthan
Buldelkhand University
IGNOU University
Maharshi Dayananda University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?