3rd May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What are the advantages in completing graduation from Delhi University?

I am 12th apperaring student sir and i want to know what are the advantages in completing graduation from DU.? Is it really necessary to do graduation via Delhi University for better future? or I can try something else? Can you please provide me your suggestions?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  2. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  3. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  4. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  5. How may I take admission in Delhi university after completing my Graduation in B.C.A?
  6. How should I pursue MFC from Delhi University after completing my graduation?
  7. Is B.A dgree valid after completing B.Com graduation?
  8. How to pursue MSc Operation Research from Delhi University after completing graduation? Previous years entrance question papers?
  9. How to get into RAW after completing B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?
  10. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  11. Can I do MBA from Delhi University after completing Graduation from Manipal University with 48% marks?
  12. Will I get better opportunities if I completing from graduation from Delhi University?
  13. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
  16. After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?
  17. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
4th May 2015, 06:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the advantages in completing graduation from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th apperaring student sir and i want to know what are the advantages in completing graduation from DU.? Is it really necessary to do graduation via Delhi University for better future? or I can try something else? Can you please provide me your suggestions?
Thank you.
Delhi university is one of the reputed universities in world wide so you can get a job easily anywhere in the world. The syllabus for Delhi University having depth knowledge when compared with other university. Delhi university lecturer and professors having much experience so you can easily gain subjective knowledge and clarify your doubts much as possible.

Is it really necessary to do graduation via Delhi University for better future?

No, it's not mandatory, however, the name, reputation is one of the main Advantage for doing Graduation through Delhi University. So, It is always recommended to do a Graduation through Delhi university instead of another university.
8th May 2015, 05:48 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What are the advantages in completing graduation from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you.

There is a huge advantages of doing Graduation from any reputed university. And it is not necessary as well as compulsory that you have to pursue your Graduation from DU. You can try something else also based on your interest.

* DU calls good company for the Placements.
* Almost all the students are placed from DU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?