7th May 2015, 12:29 AM
007shaima

Which rank I would hold if I have scored 287 marks in CUSAT exam?

Which rank I would hold if I have scored 287 marks in CUSAT exam? Can you please let me know the approximate rank which I will hold for the marks I have scored? I just wanted to know this to see if I would be eligible or not. Can someone please comment based on the last year results?

7th May 2015, 06:36 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Which rank I would hold if I have scored 287 marks in CUSAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007shaima View Post
Which rank I would hold if I have scored 287 marks in CUSAT exam? Can you please let me know the approximate rank which I will hold for the marks I have scored? I just wanted to know this to see if I would be eligible or not. Can someone please comment based on the last year results?
Rank is given on the basis of
1. Total number of students took part in exam.
2. Maximum marks scored in exam
3. And total number of students got passed in the exam
So it''s not possible to tell randomly according to the marks
The way you can get knowledge about it is that you need to login in to your account that you have been provided at the time of registration where you can get the result when the result is declared as it is already declared there you will get the whole knowledge about this.
So this is the only way that you can go for the knowledge about the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?