7th May 2015, 01:33 PM
gajulalakshmi

Is it possible to get transfer in colleges near Hyderabad from KIT Engineering College Kerala?

I am doing btech in kits engineering college i want to transfer in the college near to Hyderabad so tell me that is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  3. How could i transfer my admision from one college to another under Kerala University? What are the conditions for the same? What about fee remittance?
  4. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  5. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  6. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  7. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  8. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  9. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  10. What is the cutoff in KIT college, Kolhapur and Karad College of Engineering? I have scored 82% in MH MCA so can I get admission in these colleges
  11. Which are the top 10 B.Tech civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  12. How to transfer from SGNR Engineering college to other best engineering college for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I appear for EAMCET? where to get the forms of EAMCET?
  14. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  15. How to get admission in engineering in Kerala government college?
  16. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  17. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  18. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?