10th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

ICSE student can give 10th exam from SSC board?

I am student of 9th standard icse board. I failed in 9th icse. Can i give exam of 10 th std from ssc board.what is the procedure for it?can we change the board?

11th May 2015, 03:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICSE student can give 10th exam from SSC board?

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school after 9th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

However, in your case, your new school has a different board, therefore you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
11th May 2015, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in SSC 10th standard examinations only if you pursue your 10th standard from State Board, without pursuing 10th standard from State Board, you are not eligible to appear in SSC Board examinations. To give SSC Board examinations, you need to pursue your 10th standard from State Board after completion of your 9th standard from ICSE Board. By taking admission in 10th standard in State Board school, you can appear in SSC Board examinations.
11th May 2015, 01:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, as a student, who have failed in 9th standard, you are not eligible to appear for SSC board 10th standard exam. If you want to appear for SSC board 10th standard exam, first you have to clear your 9th standard exam. After clearing your 9th standard, you should take 10th standard admission in any SSC affilated school, then you will become eligible to appear for SSC board 10th standard exam.
21st July 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I LIVE IN DUBAI I WANT TO GIVE ICSE OR SSC 10TH EXAM ONLINE OR PAY FEES OF ANY UNIVERSITY IN INDIA(HYDERABAD) BUT STUDY IN UAE DURING THE EXAMINATION GO INDIA(HYDERABAD) AND GIVE EXAM IS IT POSSIBLE ?
12th June 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

My son completed 10th standard from ICSE board and scored 85% but without science subject.. So ultimately he is not eligible for science stream in 11th standard.. Could you Pls confirm is that any options to science subject through ICSE board.. Thanks

Ravi
18th August 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is now studying in 8th std. ICSE board. Earlier she was attached with ssc board. She feel hard the syllabus of ICSE pattern. I want to change the board from ICSE to ssc in 9th std. Is it possible?
3rd January 2018, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

My ward failed in 9th class icse board due to less marks in maths paper...i dont want to waste his year. Is there a provision where he can give private 10 grade exams.?
30th March 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

My ward failed in 9th class icse board due to less marks in maths paper...i dont want to waste his year. Is there a provision where he can give private 10 grade exams.?
22nd October 2018, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 9th icse,nd she is finding it very difficult to get Mark's ,can I shift her to ssc board now,is it possible,can she cope up with the syllabus
11th August 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for my 12th icse exam after 15 years
9th March 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i give icse 10th exams privately as i dnt wnt to waste my year
26th September 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

If one has completed 10th in ICSE board and taking admission in SSC board for 11th grade. Does SSC charge a student in the name of transferring them ICSE to SSC ( eligibility process).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?