10th May 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is better MCA or MBA for B.Sc in Computers candidate?

Sir.. I'm doing bsc computers but i dont have intreste in computer and also i haven't subject knowledge so is MBA better to me after my graduation and will MBA be tough to me

Related Questions:
11th May 2015, 07:29 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better MCA or MBA for B.Sc in Computers candidate?

MBA :

* MBA stands for Masters of Business administration. It is a 2 Years course which is done after completion of Bachelor's degree under any stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects.

MCA :

* MCA is a Master of Computer application which is done after completion of BCA( Bachelor of Computer application). It is 2 Years course, the candidate must have completed his/her BCA with aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects.

Firstly you have to choose according to your interest. In my opinion MCA is Best for you. Because, you will have basic knowledge on the Computer application. So it will be easy for you to get grip on the subjects.
11th May 2015, 08:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are not interested to do MCA (Master of Computer Applications) since you are not interested in computers subject I strongly suggest you to do MBA course. Computer subjects which are taught in MCA are
* Programming in C
* General Proficiency
* Fundamentals of IT
* Computer Organization
* C# Programming
* Data Communication Networking
* Software Testing
* Object Oriented Analyses
* Advanced Computer Lab
* Design of Algorithms in which you are not at all interested in. And MBA course is an easy course if you can start studying and grasping the fundamentals from the basic (from 1st year) onwards. There are many MBA streams available namely, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Operation Management, Hotel Management and Finance.
11th May 2015, 08:56 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.. I'm doing bsc computers but i dont have intreste in computer and also i haven't subject knowledge so is MBA better to me after my graduation and will MBA be tough to me
If you are not interested in MCA course, then go for the MBA course. Don't worry about subject knowledge, they will teach all the basics concept once again in MBA as well. So, you can easily pick up that. MBA also better career option after B.Sc computers Science. To get admission in MBA course, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university.

MBA Entrance Exams:

-CAT Exam
-MAT Exam
-XAT Exam
-TANCET Exam

MBA i.e Master of Business Administration. The course is divided into 4 semester and the duration of this course is 2 years. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?