10th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Will I continue getting education loan amount having backlog in 2nd semester?

I was sactioned the education loan for my engineering study but unfortunately i got a backlog but i completed in my 2nd semester will i continue with the education loan. please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to continue my education loan if failed in a subject of 3rd semester?
  3. Is it possible to continue education loan after getting backlog in engineering?
  4. Can I get education loan from 2nd year onwards having backlog in 1st year?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  7. How and what amount of scholarship can I get to continue my education in NIT?
  8. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  9. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  10. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  11. How to complete my education and become a lawyer? Is it possible to get education loan to move forward?
  12. Possibility to extend Education Loan for a candidate who had backlog in B.E. 2nd year?
  13. Can I get education loan in 2nd year if I have back in previous semester?
  14. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  17. Can I get any kind of scholarship to continue my education if already have taken Education Loan?
  18. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
12th May 2015, 07:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I continue getting education loan amount having backlog in 2nd semester?

It is quite sad to hear that you had a backlog in your second semester. You should have been more careful and dedicated towards your studies since you had taken education loan and the bank will check your performance in the course for which you had taken education loan. The bank might reject your further education loan installment if they come to know about your backlog. So the best option before you is to clear the backlog as soon as possible and then inform the bank about your results. Otherwise you need to state some genuine reason to the bank for your bad performance.
12th May 2015, 09:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I continue getting education loan amount having backlog in 2nd semester?

The main aim of the educational loan is to provide finical support from the banking systems for all eligible and deserving meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education in India or abroad. Some of the banks will have standard conditions that candidate must satisfy academic standards as per bank rules. If your performance is not satisfactory then bank has the right to stop the loan amount. If you clear the backlog then there is no problem with the loan amount. You should be more careful and serious towards your studies as you have taken the educational loan.
28th October 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What about education loan amount to be recieved for my final year if i have 17 backlogs
29th October 2019, 12:03 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

According to me not, You never receive a loan amount if you have 2 or more backlog in last semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?