13th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

PhD degree from Amity University is recognized by UGC? Will it be valid for government sector jobs?

Hi,
I am MCA and having 6 years of industry experience. Now I want to enroll in doctoral program in Information Technology from Amity University.
Is program offered by Amity university recognized by UGC?
Is this program valid for govt sector jobs?

Regards
Prerna

Related Questions:
  1. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  2. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  3. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  4. Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?
  5. Will my 4 years degree be valid for government jobs if my university is not recognized by UGC but only by state government?
  6. Is Amity University Haryana PhD degree in mass communication recognized by UGC?
  7. Is my degree considered valid for government job? I have done M.A English
  8. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  9. Is B.tech From CMJ University valid all over india?
  10. Is EILLM university a valid university in India? Is B.A Degree from EIILM University valid for jobs in government sector?
  11. Information about Blacklisted University?
  12. PhD degree issued by Vinayaka Missions University, Salem is valid or not?
  13. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility to get enrolled in B.Ed?
  15. Is the Ph.D degree offered by CMJ university(Shillong), recognized by UGC?
  16. Does Janardan Raj Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is valid to get Jobs in Government sector?
  17. Is Ph.D degree valid?
  18. Is the M.Phil degree from Global Open University valid for government job? Is it UGC recognized? After completing this course am I eligible to take admission in central university?
15th May 2015, 10:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: PhD degree from Amity University is recognized by UGC? Will it be valid for government sector jobs?

Yes this is a program that is accepted by the UGC as Amity University is a UGC Certified University.
So if you are able to enroll for the Doctoral Program in Amity University it is a good option as your degree will be a valid degree.
As the degree is a valid degree you will be able to use the degree to get into the government sector jobs.
So it is a good choice that you have taken as you will be able to get your degree which is a valid one and once you have the degree you will be able to apply for the government sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?