14th May 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Software Industry if completed B.Sc in Computer Science and having proficiency in C, C+ and Java?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science from Calcutta University with 58.75%, 12th with 70.5% and 10th with 68.4%. I want to get a job in private sector especially Software Industry as I am a Proficient Programmer in C, C+ and Java and has a good communication skill. I cannot afford higher study. So what are the option I have? What should I do to get a job in Software sector? Please give me the detail.

15th May 2015, 04:04 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: How can I get job in Software Industry if completed B.Sc in Computer Science and having proficiency in C, C+ and Java?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science from Calcutta University with 58.75%, 12th with 70.5% and 10th with 68.4%. I want to get a job in private sector especially Software Industry as I am a Proficient Programmer in C, C+ and Java and has a good communication skill. I cannot afford higher study. So what are the option I have? What should I do to get a job in Software sector? Please give me the detail.

Actually you have not secured minimum of 60% marks in your B.Sc which is required minimum Qualification to sit in the Campus Drive, But rest are OK with you. So, you can try for the Scheduled Interview or the walk-in , this will helps you a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?