14th May 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate who has completed B.Tech from Distance Education? How much salary I will get?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech from Distance Education.
I want to work in Abroad. So, please tell me how can
I do this possibly? And what will be my salary
if I will work in Abroad specially in Gulf countries?

30th April 2016, 06:37 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate who has completed B.Tech from Distance Education? How much salary I will get?

If you want to get job in abroad and you have done a distant education other than the regular course than here i need to put comma and wanted to say that there are many companies that do not accept distant education while applying for them and even in the abroad.

But, if you want to apply in India than there will no issue in applying to any of the company.
So, other option you have here. Just for in any MNC in India and after getting job experience you can move to onsite this is the possible solution you can have.
otherwise you don't have any other option other than this.

Working in Gulf is not a big issue but one thing you should keep in mind there is a kind of risk in working onsite especially Gulf country.

So, be careful and be cautious!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?