15th May 2015, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria in abroad to study LLB?

is there any age limit to study llb? what is it? in abroad their is no age limit for any form of education. due to certain difficulties i was not able to pursue my dream to study llb. the age criteria should not bound any one from pursueing ones studies. plz reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams to study for doing LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  2. Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  3. Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  4. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  5. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  8. What to do after 12th Arts to study in countries like- Australia and USA? What about LLB course from abroad? Upto how much loan bank will provide?
  9. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  12. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  13. Is upper age limit of 30 years the criteria for LLB?
  14. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
  15. Is upper age limit of 30 years the criteria for doing LLB? Any alternate remedy for pursuing LLB course?
  16. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  17. Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?
  18. What is the age limit for a 5 years LLB in AP?
15th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria in abroad to study LLB?

No, there is no age limit to study LLB in abroad.

Eligibility criteria for LLB :
Candidate must have completed his/her 12th class from a recognised board.

Entrance Exams to study LLB Abroad are SAT and LSAT. You have to crack any of these exams to get admission in Law school Abroad.
11th January 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age criteria in abroad to study LLB?

I am vijayalaxmi, am completed BA , what qualification must be need for LLB with any entrance exam is there this course,and evening college ok for llb,can u send me please full information for LLB .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?