6th June 2010, 01:19 PM
NISHU SAINI

Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?

my rank is given below
ALL INDIA RANK IN AIEEE2010 -71262
AIR CATEGORY WISE(OBC) -16471
STATE(HARYANA) RANK-3331
STATE RANK CATEGORY WISE -496
CAN I GET ADMISSION IN NIT (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY) KURUSHETRA.ALSO PREFER ME OTHER GOOD COLLEGES IN HARYANA AND THEIR ADMISSION PROCEDURE. WHAT IS THE COUNCELLING PROCEDURE FOR NIT?

Related Questions:
  1. NIT Kurukshetra through AIEEE for a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after expecting 164 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra college of Haryana after scoring 100000 rank?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT, Kurukhetra? What's the procedure for the same? My state(Haryana) rank is 777 in AIEEE under OBC categories
  5. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  6. How can I get admission in B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Without GATE exam can I get admission in NIT, Kurukshetra
  8. How can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after scoring state rank of 11261 and category rank of 8000
  9. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  10. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  11. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
  12. How to get admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  14. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 50/100 in GATE M.E?
  16. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. From where to do M.Tech or Ph.D after completing MSc in Telecom Technology from SMU?
  18. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra? What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE?
3rd February 2012, 09:20 AM
top answer

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?

Hello friend!
>>following are the good colleges in Haryana:
-Al-Falah school of engineering and technology,Faridabad
-BS Anangpuria innstitute for enggineering and management
-Ansal institute of technology,Gurgaon
-Dronacharya college of engineering,khentawas village
-PDM college of engineering,Bahadurga
-BRCM college of Engineering and technology,Bahal
-Jind institute of engineering and technology,Jind
-DAV college of engineering and technology,Kanina
-Hindu college of engineering,Sonipat
-BPS Mahila Vishwavisdyalaya,khanpura Kalan

>>To get an admission into the above said colleges you have to qualify the entrance examinations like AIEEE or CEET,Haryana
>>For CEET every college have 50% of the seats reserved and for AIEEE 15% of seats are there in each college
>>With the ranks you have it is impossible to get an seat in which you are talking about

Good luck
3rd April 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?

my gate score is 254 can i get admission in
nit college .i belong to sc catagory
10th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in nit kurukshetra after getting 1500 state rank and getting 25000 a i r in computer science
7th July 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

my aieee state rank is 11185 overall and category wise is 543. can i get admission in nit kurukshetra
13th June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i belong to obc category.. nd i secured 53 in jee main paper1., nd 80.8% in cbse board..can i gett any clg in haryana..? nd can i apply for kuk nit??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?