15th May 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?

How to apply the bachelor of library information science(BLIS)..what is eligibility qualification.. I want to join in bachelor of library science in distance mode.please tell me fee details, duretion and what is the last date of this course. .Please give me information thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  2. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  3. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  4. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  5. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  6. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  7. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  9. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  10. How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?
  11. What can I do to study library and information science through distance learning at diploma level?
  12. After graduating from Hotel Management can I do B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?
  14. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  15. How may I get the details like qualification, course duration, fee structure, center details etc for B.Ed course at Allahabad? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  16. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  17. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  18. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
3rd July 2015, 01:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply the bachelor of library information science(BLIS)..what is eligibility qualification.. I want to join in bachelor of library science in distance mode.please tell me fee details, duretion and what is the last date of this course. .Please give me information thank you
Bachelor of Library Science (B.Lib.Sc.) is a One year professional postgraduate degree program, which is divided into four semester.

The application process for Bachelor of Library information science through Distance learning is also same just like a regular mode course. You can apply through either online or offline based on your continence.

Online applications can be obtained through official website of the respective university and Offline applications will be from the University counter office. The application fee for Bachelor of Library information science course may differs from college to college. Students have to send their completely filled in application to the respective university address before the last date.

The fee structure for Bachelor of Library Science may differs from college to college. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per year. Please, visit the respective university for more details regarding Bachelor of Library Science fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?