16th May 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Osmania University for doing Master degree in Food Technology?

Hello Sr, I like to continue my education in master degree for food technology in Osmania university, how can I get Admission from this university and what should I do to send my documents for you?

17th May 2015, 12:03 AM
charitchaitra

Default Re: How can I get admission in Osmania University for doing Master degree in Food Technology?

Eligibility for Admission
A candidate for admission to the Four Year Degree course in Technology must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects or any other examination recognised by the Osmania University as equivalent thereto.

All the eligible applicants will have to pass the Entrance Examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view of the rules in force regarding the reservation of seats to various categories of candidates.
17th May 2015, 01:44 PM
abthar

Default Re: How can I get admission in Osmania University for doing Master degree in Food Technology?

Dear aspirants

Eligibility for Pg program is based on their entrance test.Later on the result released ,they will intimate through open advertisement about their new batches starts.Please check daily in their websites about their notifications.Ensure that you have cleared your ug courses before joining pg..

Hope it was helpful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?