17th May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study BBM in SMU? Total expenses of study?

Hello guys,
I belong to a middle class family and interest to doing BBM in SMU University. But I don't know how can I appear and how much rupees needed in this programme? Please help me to know about this.

18th May 2015, 01:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study BBM in SMU? Total expenses of study?

Yes definitely we will provide you the complete details about the BBA course , eligibility and fee structure in Sikkim Manipal University.

Eligibility for BBA in Sikkim Manipal University :

1.You should have completed 12th with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university.

2.Or if you have 3 year diploma course, then also you are eligible to apply for BBA course in SMU.

3.Duration of the Course is " 3 years ".

After completion of BBA you have ample opportunities in different fields like HR, Operation Manager, Supply Chain Head, Marketing Executive , Project Supervisor.

Fee structure for BBA :

Total fee would be : Rs. 12,950 /- per semester

It has total 6 semesters in entire completion of course.

Exam fee : Rs.2,100/-

Alumni Fee : Rs.200/-

You must pay the fee in favor of " Sikkim Manipal University, DE "

Payable at " Manipal or Udupi " through DD.
18th May 2015, 04:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study BBM in SMU? Total expenses of study?

Sikkim Manipal University is offering BBA course through distance education. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or any equivalent can apply for BBA course admission. You can apply for admission in this course through online, by visiting following link.
http://smude.edu.in/smude/admission/...ow/indian.html

Fee Structure:-
The BBA course is six semester course and the fee is Rs. 12,950/- (inclusive of Exam Fee Rs. 2,100/- & Alumni Fee Rs. 200/-) per each semester. So, the total fee expenses will be around 78,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?