17th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering in IGNOU being a 30 years old graduate?

Sir,
I am 30 years old and I am Graduate.
Now, I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Please let me know that can I do Diploma in Civil
Engineering course by IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue IGNOU diploma after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Elementary Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Soil, Roads And Airfields Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  7. Is graduate diploma after diploma equal to graduate degree?
  8. Is the diploma Civil of IGNOU only for Army Personnel? Can I apply as a Civilian?
  9. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Theory of Structures - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Colleges offering admission in B.Tech for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering completed from IGNOU?
  12. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Theory of Structures - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  15. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  16. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  17. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  18. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
18th May 2015, 11:12 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering in IGNOU being a 30 years old graduate?

You can do diploma in Civil Engineering in IGNOU being a 30 years old graduate.

IGNOU offer diploma in civil engineering after 10th standard in Science stream.

There is no minimum and maximum age bar to do diploma in civil engineering.

Course fee is 12500. Minimum and Maximum duration is 3 years and 5 years respectively.

Eligibility Criteria:

10th standard with pass 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Or

10th standard in Science stream

For more information:http://http://www.ignou.ac.in/?q=ign...s/detail/308/2
18th May 2015, 02:15 PM
Chando Chando

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering in IGNOU being a 30 years old graduate?

According to my knowledge you can do Diploma in Civil Engineering being a 30 years old through IGNOU.

Eligibility to join Diploma courses are given below.

1). Candidate must pass 10th with minimum 45% marks.

2). Candidate age must be in between 15 to 40 years old.

As you have a graduate degree so you are also eligible to join Diploma courses.
18th May 2015, 04:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in Diploma in Civil Engineering course in IGNOU, even if you are 30 years old, because there is no any age limit to get admission Diploma course admission in IGNOU. And to get admission in this course, you should have completed your 10th standard with minimum 55% of marks. You can apply for admission in this course, through online by visiting following link.
http://rcdelhi1.ignou.ac.in/programmes/detail/381/2
18th May 2015, 06:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You will have to crack the Entrance Examination and you will be able to get admission in the course of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
So prepare for the Entrance Examination of IGNOU for the course of Diploma in Engineering and you will be able to get admission if you are able to crack the Examination.
You have not mentioned what you aim to do or why you want to pursue the course so it is best that you prepare for the Entrance Examination and you will be able to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?