18th May 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?

Sir,
I want to know that when will the application form be available for B.Tech admission in GB Pant University based on JEE Main ranking and what are the opening and closing ranks for B.Tech for a General candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  2. AIR required in JEE Main to get admission in B.Tech at Pant Nagar university?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  11. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  12. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Will I be able to appear in JEE Main if didn't mention the Hall Ticket Numbe?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  16. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  17. Score required to get under 25000 rank in JEE Main 2015?
  18. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
31st July 2015, 04:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?

One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :

* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
1st March 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?

Can I get admission in b.tech ( electrical eng.) With 100 marks in jee main.
19th April 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for btech after the cut off of jee mains in GB pant nagar university for 2017 academic session?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?