19th May 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Best country for higher studies after 12th between America and Australia?

When i complete 12th commerce ,what study we should do for going out of an india at a higher place like america ,australia to get an higher job what we should do?

21st May 2015, 01:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best country for higher studies after 12th between America and Australia?

Both USA and Australia are very good places to pursue higher studies especially if you are aspiring for studies in abroad. After completion of your 10+2, you can pursue your graduation in abroad by undertaking course in a discipline in which you are interested and eligible. You can go for financial and accounting sector, management sector or other sectors as per your choice. In order to get admission in the institutes in USA, Australia, etc. you need to appear and score good marks in the entrance exams based on which most of the universities located in these regions take admission like SAT, IELTS, TOEFL. Then you need to choose universities as per your scores in the entrance exams and apply. On getting shortlisted, you need to apply for visa after proving your financial stability. The universities may conduct telephonic or Skype interviews before and after admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?