22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?

Hello guys,
I am going to take admission in MBA course.
I have to pay Rs. 5.75 Lacs for my MBA course.
For this, I want to apply for Education Loan.
But my question is, as I came to know that
I have to do Internship in Abroad and for this
I have to submit Rs. 90,000 to college. So,
I will also get Education Loan including this expense?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  5. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  10. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  11. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  13. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  14. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  15. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  17. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  18. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [New]
23rd May 2015, 04:37 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I am going to take admission in MBA course.
I have to pay Rs. 5.75 Lacs for my MBA course.
For this, I want to apply for Education Loan.
But my question is, as I came to know that
I have to do Internship in Abroad and for this
I have to submit Rs. 90,000 to college. So,
I will also get Education Loan including this expense?

Yes, you will surely get the Loan of this much amount, As the maximum Education Loan amount you can apply for is rs 20 lac. So, your budget is not going over Lac even you do all your education and the internship training in your 2 years of the Curriculum. So, you can apply for the Loan from Axis Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?