22nd May 2015, 11:35 PM
Nanditha.S

B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?

I have compleated my 12th and is waiting for my results.Now I am planning to go for Bsc electronics.Is this course having good scope?Is it a better course and what are the qualification needed for this course?What are the career options after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after passing BSc IT? What is the salary range? Is there a good scope in BSc IT?
  2. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  3. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  4. What are the career options after BSc in law?
  5. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  6. Career options in BSc Electronics? How much salary will I get if I pass BSc with 50-55% marks?
  7. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  8. How to do BSc Animation and VFX? What are the good career options?
  9. What are the career options after BSc Electronics?
  10. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  11. What are the career options available after passing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  13. What are the career options after BSc electronics?
  14. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  16. Is there a good career scope in BSc Agriculture
  17. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  18. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
23rd May 2015, 02:13 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?

>> There are lots of opportunities for your branch.
Courses like B.tech in Electronics or even Bsc in electronics are great courses in terms of job scenario.

>>ECE branch has got lots of opportunities in private as well as in the government sector. Also, the beauty of ECE branch is that you become eligible for the software field as well as for your core field also. Hence, your span for job search increases.

>> Big software giants like Infosys, TCS and Wipro do take ECE graduates. Its just that you should have a basic knowledge of programming languages like C or Java and the rest of the things they wuill teach you in their training.

>> Also, you have equal opportunities in the core fields. ECE companies like Ericsson and Siemens are always in search of young talent who they can train and then make an asset for their company.

>> Talking about the government sector you can get the jobs through various exams like Gate and IES. Talking about the Gate ,exam is conducted every year by any of the Indian institute of technology.

>>There are lots of public sector undertakings which recruit through the gate score.

>>Also there are lots of other exams like ssc and cgl through which government jobs are there and there are lots of vacancies for be ece students.
23rd May 2015, 06:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?

Career options after bachelor's degree in Electronics:

There so many career opportunities for your after bachelor's degree in electronics both in private and public sector. However I would suggest you to join government sector jobs.

Various organization recruit candidates with bachelor's degree in electronics like:

>>Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.

>>Indian Space and Research Organization.

>>Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited.

>>Bharat Electronics limited.

>>Steel Authority of India limited.

You can appear for government entrance exams for jobs like:

1. Civil Services examination.

2. Combined defense services for defense sector jobs.

3. Banking jobs.

4. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

You can get jobs in private sector in following fields:

>>Software testing.

>>Electronic Design engineer.

>>Software developer.

>>Technical executive associate.

Some institutes give admission on the basis of % of marks secured in 10+2 whereas some give admission on basis of performance of entrance test conducted by them for admission.
23rd May 2015, 07:43 PM
savneybillford

B.Sc. in electronics is a good course. But as of now you won't find many job opportunities in India only for completing B.Sc. electronics. You will have to pursue M.Sc in electronics after your B.Sc and masters degree will hold high opportunities in industry and research. You can also go into the teaching field. If you clear NET or SET you can get good government jobs. Further you can write GATE exam and get into M.Tech in electronic field. With this you can be an engineer too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?