26th May 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course?

i am studying 12th. i am not much capable for iit. i am very much interested in marine engineering. i am from a poor family. can i get loan for it. are there a marine colleges except iits with nice placements and reasonable for me economically

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I get loan to study B.E. Marine Engineering?
  3. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  4. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  5. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  6. Which are the colleges offering marine engineering in Bangalore?
  7. Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?
  8. Is Marine Engineering best course or not? Can I get Education Loan for it?
  9. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  10. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  11. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  12. Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?
  13. What is the salary offered for marine engineers?
  14. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names of the colleges offering GME course? I am interested in marine
  16. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  17. Colleges offering lateral entry admission in Marine Engineering?
  18. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
26th May 2015, 01:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course?

Following are some of the colleges in India, which are offering B.Tech(Marine Engineering) course.

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
Address: Pennalur, Sriperambudur, Tamil Nadu

Sri Nandhanam College of Engineering & Technology
Address: Tirupattur, Vellore District, TamilNadu

Seacom Engineering College
Address: JL-2, Jaladhulagori, Pedestrian Overpass, Ramrajatala, Rajarbagan, Andul, Howrah, West Bengal

Shantilal Shah Engineering College
Address: GJ SH 36, Gujarat

Bearys Institute Of Technology
Address: Lands End, Innoli Boliyar Village Near Mangalore, Karnataka

AU College of Engineering
Address: Waltair Junction, Cbm Compound, Cbm Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology
Address: Sector 26, Chandigarh

C.V. Raman College of Engineering
Address: Bidyanagar, Mahura, Janla, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

Education loan:-
After getting admission in any college, you should visit any regional bank and you should contact bank manager to know about application process and required documents. If your fee expenses are below 4 lakhs, then you can easily get education loan without providing any security. After knowing the application procedure, you should apply for education loan along with required documents, then the bank manager will approve your loan, if you are eligible.
26th May 2015, 04:10 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying 12th. i am not much capable for iit. i am very much interested in marine engineering. i am from a poor family. can i get loan for it. are there a marine colleges except iits with nice placements and reasonable for me economically

Yes, there are a lot of good colleges apart from IIT. So, if you are not a part of IIT don't be dishearten. Non IITian are also in Microsoft and Google. So, select the good college apart from IIT ask them about the Marine Engineering Branch. Inquiry about the College Technical and Placement Background. Finally, ask them for Fee structure. And if you find it good according to you. Then take admission into it .
6th June 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course?

I have completed my 12 th exam and got 56.6%. i'm interested in marine engineering and i'm going to take an admission in ukraine for graduation. can i get education loan for whole course fee and hostel fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?