26th May 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of getting job in bank after completing diploma in ECE with % marks?

i have completed diploma in ece with(72%),can i get a job in bank.

Bank job seem very good and long term till you dont want to change it.

Please tell me

26th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of getting job in bank after completing diploma in ECE with % marks?

Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply for Banking Sector because you should not have completed degree course. Without completing degree course, you are not eligible to apply for bank jobs. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for bank exam is that the candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

To join in banking sector then you need to crack the IBPS and SBI examination. IBPS notification is not yet released but you can expect the notification in the month of July or August in the official website of IBPS. SBI PO notification has been already released. Last date for receipt of application has been already closed. The examination will be held in the month of June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?