26th May 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?

Sir
I have secured 83% in 10th, 79% in 12th. I haven't applied for any entrance exam because I want to study MBBS in AIIMS. Can you please tell me what marks requires in AIIMS entrance exam for getting seat in MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  3. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify? -- [New]
  4. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  6. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  7. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score?
  8. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  9. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  10. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  11. Past 5 years cutoff of AIIMS MBBS exam? What could be the expected cutoff for AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  13. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  14. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for third time in succession?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  17. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  18. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS 2015 entrance exam for 3rd time?
2nd June 2015, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?

AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Cutoff Marks (Required Percentage Criteria in 12th Class):

>> You are certainly eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination with the above mentioned percentages.

>> The minimum percentage required to be eligible for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination in 12th Class or Intermediate is "60% marks" {For General and OBC Category Candidates} and "50% marks" {For SC/ ST Category Candidates}.

>> Since you have secured 79% marks which is more than what is required, you are certainly eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination.

>> You must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or (On or before 31st December of the academic year).

>> Candidates who are appearing their 12th Class are also eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?