26th May 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?

Hello,
I would like to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering
in Karnataka state as I belongs here. I want to know
what is the entrance exam through which I can
get admission right after my 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in any evening college of Karnataka after completing 10th?
  5. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  6. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I do B.E course in other state if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  10. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  15. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  18. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
24th June 2015, 04:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?

No entrance examination is conducted for admission in Diploma course in Karnataka. Admissions in Diploma course are offered on the basis of candidate's 10th standard Board examination marks. Since, you have completed 10th standard, you can get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course on the basis of your 10th standard Board examination marks. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course by appearing in LEET examination.
24th June 2015, 04:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?

Admissions to Diploma course in Karnataka are done on the basis of marks secured by candidate in 10th standard board examinations. There is no entrance examination conducted for admission to Diploma course. So, you can get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course on the basis of your 10th standard board examination marks after completing 10th standard in Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?