29th May 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get Government job after B.A with 47% in Hindi and History and SSC with 48% marks from Mumbai?

Hello
I am nisha Gupta age 25 had competed B.A by 47% in Hindi & history. SSC by 48% in english medium at mumbai
I am willing to have carreer in government jobs
So is that possible for me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  2. Is there any scope in government teaching job in Delhi?
  3. What to do to get a government job after completing B.Ed from Hindi Subject?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in SSC exam? I've completed B.Com and M.A(Hindi) with 53% marks
  5. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  6. Eligibility to appear in WBCS exam for a graduate?
  7. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  8. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  9. Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%
  10. How may I get job of Hindi lecturer in Mumbai vicinity? I've completed M.A(Hindi) and M.Phil(Hindi) with first class grade and cleared NET examination
  11. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  12. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  13. Minimum marks required for MA Hindi or History at DU?
  14. How to get Government job in Mumbai?
  15. How to take admission in M.A Part Time in Mumbai University after doing B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  16. How to get Government job related to commerce and accountancy without going for SSC exam?
  17. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  18. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2015, 05:00 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How to get Government job after B.A with 47% in Hindi and History and SSC with 48% marks from Mumbai?

You can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services.

The cds exam will held by UPSC two times in every year.

~ To join in Navy through CDS exam , age shouldbe in between 19-22 years
~ To join in Airforce through cds exam , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years
~ To join in Army through cds exam , age shouldbe in between 19-24 years
~ You shouldbe a citizen of India
~ You shouldbe an unmarried candidate

Selection process is ,

1. written exam
2. ssb interview
3. medical test

Exam syllabus is ,

1. general knowledge = 100 marks
2. general english = 100 marks
3. elementary maths = 100 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?