29th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Joining procedure of CID Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to join CID MUMBAI.
What are the procedures?
To whoom shall I contact?
Very much passionate to work with CID Mumbai.

Yours faithfully,
Abdullah.

29th May 2015, 09:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining procedure of CID Mumbai?

Procedure for Joining Crime Investigation Department (CID):

>> To become a CID officer you are required to give "Civil Services Examination (CSE)" which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.

>> After qualifying CSE and Interview of the same you are required to give preference to join Indian Police Services (IPS) cadre.

>> As there is no other separate notification or recruitment is conducted to join CID officer, you are compulsorily required to apply for UPSC CSE Examination.

>> The minimum age required to be eligible for this recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved candidates.

>> So choose IPS cadre while applying for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination and UPSC has issued CSP Notification 2015 this year and apply on or before 19th June, 2015.

Click here to Apply for Civil Services Prelim Exam 2015
29th May 2015, 06:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

It is a good decision to join into CID officer. To apply for the CID officer post candidate must have to write Indian civil service examination which is held by UPSC. There are many departments in the CID, the level of entry depends on the educational qualification. The minimum educational qualification is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination. For officer level posts the candidate has to pass the graduation. Check the UPSC website for upcoming notification.
29th May 2015, 09:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to join CID MUMBAI.
What are the procedures?
To whoom shall I contact?
Very much passionate to work with CID Mumbai.

Yours faithfully,
Abdullah.

To join in Criminal Investigation Department (CID) which investigates specified class of cases by Government of India. The ranks in CID are:
  • Additional Director General of Police (ADGP)
  • Inspector general of police (IGP)
  • DIG
  • SP
  • DSP
  • Inspector
  • Superintendent
  • Sub Inspector
  • Asst. Sub Inspector
  • Constable

The eligibility needed for CID post, the minimum qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education. For posts such as Sub Inspector, candidate need to have completed graduation from a recognized university.

Age limit needed for General Category: 20 years to 27 year, for OBC Category: 20 years to 30 years and for SC/ST category: 20 years to 32 years.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the CID post.
30th May 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have join the CID but I am studying in 12th standard you are give me a process of joining the CID in pass of 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?