29th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for Bachelors in Psychology though correspondence to make a career in Psychology after completing Bachelors in interior designing?

Hi,
I have finished my B.I.D i.e bachelors in interior designing. I am interested in studying psychology now. If i have to start a career should I do a post graduation or bachelors again?
I want to do it in correspondence.could you please help me out with this.

thank you.

26th June 2015, 01:10 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I go for Bachelors in Psychology though correspondence to make a career in Psychology after completing Bachelors in interior designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have finished my B.I.D i.e bachelors in interior designing. I am interested in studying psychology now. If i have to start a career should I do a post graduation or bachelors again?
I want to do it in correspondence.could you please help me out with this.
thank you.
It is good to see that you are interested in Bachelor degree in Psychology. But, being a Bachelor degree Interior Designing student it is not good for your career to apply for Bachelor degree in Psychology through correspondence after completing a Bachelor degree in Interior designing. You may face lots of difficulties if you have pursued for Bachelor Degree in Psychology. If you want to be making your career bright then I suggest you to apply for a Master's Degree in Interior Designing. However, if you are much interested in Psychology then you join in the short term for psychology studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?