31st May 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare well for GPAT exam?

Hi,

Please help me how to prepare for GPAT from my 3rd year, which books will give a way for my success??? Can you please provide me some useful tips which would help me to clear the exam? Looking forward to get the answer from you all! Help me pls ...

31st May 2015, 04:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare well for GPAT exam?

Following are best tips to prepare GPAT exam:

Remember all the schedules of the drugs

Every year there is a definite question on the receptors and one should study this topic from the KD Tripathi or Foye's Medicinal Chemistry

Every year there are 6-8 questions on the spectroscopy and mainly questions come from Mass spectrometry, UV, IR and NMR spectroscopy.

Make a separate note of all the classification of the drugs from KD Tripathi. You will definitely find questions on the classifications of the drugs.

Every year now the frequency of the numerical is increasing in the GPAT examination

In GPAT there are limited types of numerical problems. Most of the numerical are asked from biopharmaceutics, allegation method, depression in freezing point and dose on the basis of body weight and age.

There will definitely be 3-4 questions on the families of the herbal drugs and the questions asked on the most common or useful herbal drugs. So you can learn them easily from the CK Kokate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?