6th June 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam for BCA candidate who didn't have Mathematics in 12th?

Hello everyone,
I don't have Mathematics in my 12th but in BCA course I have Mathematics. So, I would like to know that I can apply for MCA entrance exam? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  2. Mathematics in 12th is mandatory to apply for MCA entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  4. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  5. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  7. What is the eligibility for MCA entrance exam? I am doing BCA and want to do MCA
  8. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I be a software engineer? I am a student of science stream
  10. Which colleges and universities can I join MCA course being a candidate having secured 48% in B.Com and 90% in Mathematics of 12th class?
  11. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  12. MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard without maths? Entrance exams for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  15. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  16. May I apply for MCA entrance exams of BHU and JNU being in final year of BCA?
  17. What shall I do after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
11th June 2015, 03:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam for BCA candidate who didn't have Mathematics in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I don't have Mathematics in my 12th but in BCA course I have Mathematics. So, I would like to know that I can apply for MCA entrance exam? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!
You have completed BCA course so you are eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?