11th June 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?

I am 42 years old male and am a Indian national by birth. I hold MBA (FINANCE) degree from IGNOU, New Delhi. Can I get a government job at this age ? Can I get a respectable private job? I do have varied work experience. Can you please suggest me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  3. Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?
  4. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  5. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  6. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  7. Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?
  8. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  9. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?
  11. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
  12. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  13. Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?
  14. Will I be able to do lecturership or teaching without qualifying for NET?
  15. Any government job at the age of 33 years old being M.Tech from Jadavour University?
  16. Can I get a government job when am 33 years age old and completed MA in Sanskrit?
  17. What is the age limit for getting government job in Tamil Nadu MTC?
  18. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
24th June 2015, 03:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 42 years old male and am a Indian national by birth. I hold MBA (FINANCE) degree from IGNOU, New Delhi. Can I get a government job at this age ? Can I get a respectable private job? I do have varied work experience. Can you please suggest me?
Sorry to say it is not possible for you to get Government job to the age of 42 years. To get Government then your age should in between 21 years to 30 years and maximum 5 years relaxation will be given to SC/ST category candidates. Since, you have work experience so it is possible for to get a higher job position in the concerned field, which you having work experience.
25th August 2021, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?

Hello,,
I'm A Student From CBSE School,. Age of 16 And Pass Out This Year Class 10th.
If There is Any Government Job Available Related My Age And Qualification,, Please Inform Me The Same. I'll be Greatfull To You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?