11th June 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?

How to do LLB after completion of B.Com? Am I eligible for LLB after completing
B.Com

i am now appering for t.yb.com i want to do llb and then llm after graduation. waht is procedure for it? how can i apply for it? tell me all details of it. and are there various laws to do so. plz help mi

12th June 2015, 11:19 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?

LLB stands for bachelor of legislative law and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course after completing which one steps towards becoming a lawyer. Generally there are two law courses available on the basis of duration of course on the basis of educational qualification of the candidates. One is the three year course for the students having a bachelor degree and other is the five years course for the student having senior secondary degree in both the degree there is the freedom of selection of stream for their academics.

Hence being an B.Com degree holder which is a bachelor degree course you are eligible for the LLB three year course and for pursuing the same from highly recognized universities you will have to clear the Common law admission test examination held once every year and the date for applying for the same for every new session lies from 1st January to 31st March of every year.

Also the basic qualification for appearing in this examination is at least 45% aggregate in the graduation course with the nationality of India. There is no age limit for this and relation of 5% aggregate is provided for the SC/STs.

For applying for the same more information log on to the link www.clat.ac.in.
12th June 2015, 12:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do LLB after completion of B.Com? Am I eligible for LLB after completing
B.Com

i am now appering for t.yb.com i want to do llb and then llm after graduation. waht is procedure for it? how can i apply for it? tell me all details of it. and are there various laws to do so. plz help mi
After completion of B.Com degree, you are eligible for LLB course through CLAT exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible to get admission LLB course.

For LLB course, your age should be below 20 years.

For online application of CLAT exam, you may log onto www.clat.ac.in

For More Details of CLAT
12th June 2015, 04:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and the duration of course is either of 3 years or 5 years depending upon the educational qualification of a candidate.

The five year LLB course is offered to a candidate having a senior secondary degree where as three year LLB course is offered to the candidates having a bachelor degree. In both the case there is the liberty of stream in their academics but the institutes must be recognized .

So being a commerce stream graduate you are eligible for the LLB three year course for which you need to go through the Common Law Admission test examination for your admission in the top law colleges of India.

For this examination there is no age limit but you must have secured 45% aggregate in your graduation. Relaxation of 5% aggregate is provided to the SC/ST candidates as per the government rules.

For more queries and applying for this examination you have to visit its official website i.e; www.clat.ac.in .The application form for every new session are available for the first three months of every year generally.
18th March 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to do llb for the person who has secured 40 percent marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?