13th June 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Annual fee structure of B.Sc. course under DU Girls Hostel?

What is the fee structure of B.Com course? How can i get education loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  2. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  3. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  4. Annual fee structure with hostel charges in Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun? Scholarship to study?
  5. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  6. What is the annual fee for B.Tech with hostel fee in LPU?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. What is the annual tuition fee of B.Tech course of BITS Pilani? How much is the hostel fee? What is the cutoff marks for admission?
  9. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  10. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  11. Annual fee structure for KIIT 4th year B.Tech course?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Com with hostel for girls?
  13. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  15. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  16. Is there any hostel facility for girls in B.Com? What is the fee structure in B.Com?
  17. Fee structure of B.Ed course and hostel fee? I am a student of BSc final year
  18. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
29th June 2015, 12:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Annual fee structure of B.Sc. course under DU Girls Hostel?

Delhi university is offering two types B.Sc courses. Following is the fee structure for B.Sc courses.
i)B.Sc for Polymer Science - 15,530
ii)B.Sc Computer Science - 20,530

Education Loan:-
To get education loan, you should approach any regional bank manager with B.Sc course admission letter from Delhi university. Then the bank manager will give you information regarding required documents and the process to apply for education loan. Then you should follow that procedure to get avail education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?