14th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?

I am M.B.A student in ICFAI university and want to compleat project in Tourism to get government job so kindly advise me What I do. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course? Can you please provide me the information on the project which I need to do?

14th June 2015, 11:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am M.B.A student in ICFAI university and want to compleat project in Tourism to get government job so kindly advise me What I do. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course? Can you please provide me the information on the project which I need to do?
There are many jobs which are offered for candidates who have completed MBA , you can apply for government jobs such as Civil services, Defence services in order to get a job in government. Apart from that getting jobs government companies would be for the post of:
  • Deputy Manager(HR)
  • Finance Officer
  • Senior Manager
  • General Manager
15th June 2015, 12:19 AM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?

You can join as Assistant Manager in various public sector ban. You can join HR department in banks.

You can also apply these post in private sector bank.

Public Sector undertaking Organizations:

Steel Authority of India Limited

National Thermal Power Corporation

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited

Food Corporation of India

You can apply NET/SET exam for requiting the teacher or lecture post in Government institute or College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?