14th June 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduates?

Sir/mam,

I am a female candidate with 30 years age. I have done graduation in Electronics & communication engineering. I want to know about the options of central government jobs. Please guide?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?
  2. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  3. What are the chances for me after completing B.Com?
  4. Available Central and state Government jobs after ECE B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  6. List of postings available in central government for MCA graduates?
  7. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  8. State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?
  9. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  10. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government?
  11. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  13. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  14. What are the various jobs for 36 years old SC candidate in state and central government jobs
  15. Information regarding government jobs offered to ECE graduates?
  16. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  17. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  18. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2015, 04:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduates?

Being a 30 years old female candidate you don't have any options if you are a candidate of General Category. Since for General candidates there is No Age relaxation available.

So You will not have any options available in the Central government Jobs. Where as you may have few opportunities available in State government jobs. Based on State there is a individual Notification for different posts.

As you have completed B.Tech with ECE then you can apply for Groups Exam there by you will get various posts like Junior Engineer in R & D department. And one more thing you can also apply for various Lecturer jobs in Polytechnic Colleges through State Public Service Commission.

And there is another option if you are belonging to " Reservation Cadre " to get Central government jobs.

Hopefully you have understand the information and opportunities available for 30 years Old female candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?