15th June 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for SC students in BSc Agriculture Dharwad

eligibility for sc students in bsc agreeculture dharwad

Related Questions:
  1. What is the BSc Agriculture government fee in Dharwad for GM candidates?
  2. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  3. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  4. Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. Can I get Agriculture seat in Dharwad University having 175 marks in written test?
  7. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  11. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  12. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  13. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  14. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  16. Will I get a seat in BSc Biotech college of Dharwad after scoring 50% in PUC II? Fee structure of the college?
  17. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  18. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
15th June 2015, 09:28 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What is the eligibility for SC students in BSc Agriculture Dharwad

Eligibility for B.Sc Agricultural Dharwad:

You should have passed 12th standard from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Or

You should have passed 12th standard with Agricultural as one of subjects.

Minimum age is 17 years.

This is 4 years Hons Programme based on Agricultural throughout the degree.

There is no percentage requirement or there is no reservation for SC candidates but you can best rank in entrance exam due to SC candidates to get a seat in B.Sc agricultural at Dharwad.
15th June 2015, 04:23 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Eligibility for B.Sc Agriculture Dharwad:

You should have passed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics or agricultural as one of subjects.

Agricultural university conducts own entrance exam to take admission in B.Sc agricultural.

SC candidates can get good rank in entrance exam.
22nd March 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have to get admission in Bsc agri dharawad university im from sc i got 60% in 2puc and now have to write cet can i get a ceat in dharwad university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?