15th June 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?

hello..im studying B,tech 4rth year in Biotechnology,.i would like to do my masters in bioinformatics.. can anyone tell me what is the scope of this field and is it better to do masters in India or in US?if there are any good colleges in India..can you please tel me what are those institutes...i have gone through the list of universities that are offering this course but im confused what to choose among them and also the future prospectives of this course.. what kind of job opportunities can i get when i do masters in bioinfo?please help me with the information...

Related Questions:
  1. Postgraduation in bioinformatics, colleges offering this course and their eligibility
  2. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  3. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  4. Colleges offering Bioinformatics in Bangalore? Is Bangalore University good for this course? Job opportunities available in future?
  5. How can I join Bioinformatics course after 12th? What are the job opportunities in it? Best colleges in Kerala to study Bioinformatics?
  6. Which is the best institute in Kerala offer Bio-Informatics course? Job opportunities in this course?
  7. Is there any future scope in Masters in Bioinformatics?
  8. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  9. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  11. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  12. How to get a good job after doing MSc Bioinformatics
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  14. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  15. Career prospects in the field of Bioinformatics? Best colleges for M.Tech (Bioinformatics) in India?
  16. Colleges in AP offering B.Tech Nanotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  17. Information about BSc Bioinformatics course and colleges offering the course in India? Any books or subjects available?
  18. Job opportunities after M.Sc. in Bioinformatics
15th June 2015, 06:34 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?

Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics:

Mahatma Gandhi College, Guntur

A.V.C. College

Annamalai University

Banasthali University

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

CMS College of Science and Commerce

Extol Institute of Management

Gyan Vihar School of Sciences

Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi

Lovely Professional University

Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science

And Many more

Career option after Masters in Bioinformatics:

You have job opportunities at all sectors of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and bio medical sciences, in research institutions.

Hospital and industry, bioinformatics include sequence assembly, database design and maintenance, sequence analysis, proteomics (study of protein, particularly their structures and function pharmacological, pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, informatics developer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?