16th June 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?

Dear All,

I have passed out 12th exam from UP board this year
But due to scoring less marks I want to repeat my 12th board. From this year I have been shifted to MP (Madhya Pradesh) so is it possible to give 12th board exam from MP board or CBSE board ( while I have completed my 11th from UP board).

Kindly reply.

16th June 2015, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?

No, it is not possible to shift from UP board to MP board after completion of 11th standard. You need to pursue 11th and 12th standard from the same board whether it is UP board or MP board but, you cannot pursue 11th standard from UP board and 12th standard from UP board. Since, you have completed your 11th standard from UP board, I suggest you to complete your 12th standard from UP board without changing to MP board.
16th June 2015, 11:21 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

You can do 12 th from mp board. If you are really want to appear for 12th,then why to change the board from up to mp board.you can directly appear for improvement exam to score better marks than previous board result.

For this need to apply for improvement exam either from school admin block or from sydnicate bank(cbse board).

Fill the details in the application form,attach the xerox copy of 12th board markd,send it to the state board examination branch.

Instead of changing the state board,better to appear for improvement.this time put more effort than previous time in order to get the fruitful results
28th January 2023, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my board from Maharashtra board to Madhya pradesh board after 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?