21st June 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?

Hello,
After doing Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering
from M.S. University, Baroda can I get admission
in Gujarat for B.Tech in same stream?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  3. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  4. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  6. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  10. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  11. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
  12. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  13. Admission in 2nd year of engineering degree after completing diploma in engineering from a Gujarat College?
  14. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  15. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  16. Should I do job after Diploma or get admission in B.Tech? Best college in Gujarat to do B.Tech in Electrical?
  17. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
22nd June 2015, 08:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Tech course in Gujarat after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
22nd June 2015, 12:39 PM
sandy3183

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?

Yes you can get admission in B.Tech after completing your diploma. You can get admission on the behalf of your diploma certificate. For getting admission you need to give LEET i.e. Lateral Entry Engineering Test. This exam is conducted for diploma holder candidates.

Through this entry scheme you will get admission in Engineering in 2nd year directly. After LEET you need to do online counseling for getting seat. Once you get seat then visit to college campus and submit your admission fee there.
22nd June 2015, 03:26 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you will surely get admission in engineering course in Gujarat. For admission you need to give Lateral Entry Engineering Test which is conducted for diploma holders. By appearing in this exam you will get admission in 2nd year of b.tech course.

This exam is conducted in two part i.e. General Exam & Professional Exam.

In General Exam they will ask questions related to subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English.

In Professional Exam they will ask questions related to your trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?