27th June 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?

Dear Sir
I am from Qatar. I wish to study BCA course in IGNOU. What are the admission /registration procedure from Qatar t do this course in IGNOU? If here is any IGNOU study center then please help me by giving Information regarding IGNOU of Qatar. Can I get admission by using any IGNOU regional study center or not.
Regards,
Bhim Bahadur Budhathoki
Qatar

29th June 2015, 11:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?

The IGNOU center in Qatar is located in Doha.
The information for the Center of IGNOU in Qatar,Doha is as follows:
P.O.Box: 3453
Telephone: +00974-4683344
Fax: 00974-4681816
Email: [email protected]
You can contact the center by the above mentioned ways and you will be guided further by them with all the necessary information to get admitted to the course of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?