28th June 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the different between M.A in private and M.A in distance mode? Can I do M.A private with government job simultaneously?

What's difference between Masters of Administration in private and Masters of Administration by distance mode.can I do Masters of Administration private with government job simultaneously?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  2. A government employee can do private job simultaneously?
  3. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  4. How to get a government job while doing private practice in Dentistry?
  5. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
  6. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  7. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  8. Government job or private job, which is better?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?
  10. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  11. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  13. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  14. Can I get Indian government job if pursuing M.Sc through distance mode?
  15. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  16. Is JNR University approved?
  17. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  18. How to do M.E after doing B.E in computer science
30th June 2015, 07:54 PM
mwh

Default Re: What is the different between M.A in private and M.A in distance mode? Can I do M.A private with government job simultaneously?

In distance education mode of studying there is no need to go to college every day.But in every Sunday you have to attend the class.
In private mode the institution in which you are studying is not a government institution but it should be resognized by government.In this mode you have to attend classes regularly.
As you are a government employee you don't have sufficient time to join in the private mode.so,i suggest you to complete your masters in administrative service through distance mode of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?