1st July 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RMAT? Detailed information about entrance questions, its criteria, faculty guide and its scope after PhD.

i wanted to know is minimum eligibility criteria of min 5 years of work exp stringent or is there any relaxation for deserving candidates?
also, 5 years work exp after post grad, or in total, i.e. after grad post grad.?
i have 1 year work exp after grad and i shall be completing 4 years of work exp after post grad in march 2011.
Can i apply for R MAT?
Also, where can i get details regarding entrance questions and criteria, faculty/guide for marketing and duration, scope after PHD?
Regards
Sumeet 9873661505

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  2. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  8. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  9. Detailed information and scope of study PhD in Social Work?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  11. Number of faculty members Guide/Co-Guide available for PhD in Marketing/Finance at IIM-Calcutta?
  12. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  13. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University -- [New]
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  16. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  18. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?