1st July 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for 6 week training at ONGC or any other Government organization?

i want to do 6 week training at ongc or any other government organisation . how to send resume and how to apply for training

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I directly do IPCC with entrance(CPT) after completing degree with 57%?
  3. Procedure of Industrial Training for one month in ONGC for B.Sc IT candidates?
  4. Selection procedure in ONGC for Summer Training?
  5. Procedure of training in ONGC in IT field?
  6. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  8. Procedure to get selected for ONGC Summer training after completing 3rd year BE in EC?
  9. What is the procedure of industrial training in ongc for environmental science?
  10. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  11. Information regarding industrial training at ONGC, Dehradun? Procedure related to it?
  12. Procedure of industrial training for computer science in ONGC
  13. Application procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for summer training in PSUs like ONGC, ISRO, BHEL
  14. Procedure for industrial training in computer science field in ONGC?
  15. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. How to get an application form for inplant training in ONGC during Chemical Engineering in 3rd year?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  18. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
3rd July 2015, 07:00 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Application procedure for 6 week training at ONGC or any other Government organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do 6 week training at ongc or any other government organisation . how to send resume and how to apply for training

I am telling you the basic procedure to do training or internship from any organization :

1. Firstly, you need to prepare Internship or the Training Letter from your
college.
2. Then you have to make the NOC in favor of the company you are going to
have your Internship Program.
3. Now, you have to send all the document along with your resume and
Letter of Appreciation from your College to the Organization in which you
are interested in dong your Internship.

** After doing all these formalities, you will be getting call from the
organization once you are selected as an intern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?