4th July 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs suitable in government after completing 2 years of ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition?

I want to need govt job. I have done ITI govt of 2 years course of REFRIGRATION AND AIRCONDITION . what are the job suitable for me according to field related my trade.... please advice me my contact number is 09780981057

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for a job in private sector after completing ITI certificate in refrigeration and air condition?
  2. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  3. Which subject should I choose for B.Sc degree in India after completing 4 years diploma course in Bangladesh?
  4. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  5. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany?
  6. What are the jobs preferred after completing ITI electronics in Indian Air Force?
  7. What are the suitable government jobs for me after completing B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of suitable private or government banking jobs after completing B.Com hons with 55%? -- [New]
  9. Can I do 3 years Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by distance education from CMJ?
  10. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  11. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Electrical)? How can I apply for it?
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  13. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What kind of jobs can I get after completing ITI electrical 2 years course? I am working in Electronics Security Field
  15. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  16. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  17. Can I do Mechanical engineering being employed in Aditya Birla after Diploma?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Polytechnic or B.Tech programme after completing 2 years ITI course?
7th July 2015, 04:32 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What are the jobs suitable in government after completing 2 years of ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition?

Following are government jobs after completing 2 years of ITI course in Refrigeration and Air Condition:

Junior Plant Operator in Co-operative Milk Unit

ISRO Apprentice and Trainee Vacant

All state PWD requires Refrigeration & Air condition Mechanic

A/C technician experience of Air condition, Refrigeration system, Chillers and Compressor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?