6th July 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in Pharmacol through distance learning?

Is it possible to do diploma in Pharmacol through distance learning? What is the procedure followed for it? What would be the eligibility criteria they will ask? Can someone give me the information soon as possible? Awaiting for quicker reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  2. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for doing diploma in distance learning after B.Com and 4 years experience in Pharmacy store?
  5. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  6. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  7. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  8. Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?
  9. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  10. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  11. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  12. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  13. 3 years diploma
  14. Detailed information about PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities course through Distance Education?
  15. How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?
  16. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  17. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  18. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
10th July 2015, 05:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in Pharmacol through distance learning?

If you are talking about diploma in pharmacy then you can't do it through distance learning mode. It is a technical course which is appporved by AICTE and you need to attend regular classes for it. If any college is offering it is distance mode then you should not go for it.

Before taking admission make sure that college is approved by AICTE and PCI then only you can get yourself registered as pharmacist in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?