12th July 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What other courses should I do while I am doing BCA to boost up my knowledge

What other courses should i do while i am doing BCA to boost up my knowledge

Related Questions:
14th July 2015, 03:34 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What other courses should I do while I am doing BCA to boost up my knowledge

See, there are lot of courses which you can try on. The list will be given below.
Since you belong to the computers field, so it is beneficial and advisable for you that you do courses related to your field only.

Courses like
- C
J- ava
- SQL
- .NET
- PHP
- SCADA
- Computer networking
etc.

These courses would be really beneficial for you in respect that-
>> These will help you in your main BCA course.

>> Will make you stand out of the league of the other students who are doing the same course with you.

>> Will have a good impact on your resume and hence will definitely give you more job opportunities.

>> With more skills and knowledge, definitely you will become better than the rest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?